Radka Zimova King lives and works in Prague. She is a visual artist currently working with oil painting and photography. The Year In Prague photography website is a project where she connects her love for the beautiful city of Prague with exploring the art of photography. For fine art please visit her blog.
To find out more about Radka you can visit her website, portfolio and on-line art shop.
You can buy fine art prints and other products with Prague images at http://radkazimovaking.pixels.com/.
- Art School of Design, Prague, Subject – Oil-painting
- Faculty of Humanities of Charles University, Prague, Bachelors in Humanities
- Central College of Commerce, Scotland, Higher National Diploma in Multimedia and Web Design
- Solo show, Impact HUB Prague, May 2014
- Group show, #twitterartexhibit Charity Exhibition, Orlando, Florida, March 2014
- Group show, #twitterartexhibit Charity Exhibition, Los Angeles, March 2013
- Group show, DOX Art Salon 2012, DOX, Prague, 2012
You can check more details about art shows here
- Digital marketing and project management at eBay Inc 2009 – 2015
- Teaching and tutoring foreign languages 2000 – 2009